In the first part, nutritionist Zoe Davis (Zoe Davis) delved into the science, health benefits and usage examples of six superfood mushrooms found in BrainMD smart mushrooms. In this article, Zoe provides tips on how to use these immune-boosting mushrooms in delicious foods and beverages.
Here are some healthy mushroom recipes to try with the six concentrated mushroom forms in Smart Mushrooms. If you don’t like the mushroom texture found in these recipes, you can try to cut them into small pieces and use for vegetable frying so that you can mix them with other flavors or sauces you like and put them in a strong soup Medium, such as garlic, ginger or chili. I have “hide” mushrooms in this way with my family many times.
4 simple and healthy mushroom recipes
Thai Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- 1½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 garlic (cloves, chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (chopped)
- 3 cups organic chicken broth
- 1 TB coconut amino acids
- ¼ ounce lemongrass (peeled and cut into large pieces)
- 8 ounces organic, farm-raised chicken breasts (skinned, boneless, and diced)
- 1½ cup shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup organic coconut milk (canned)
- 1 TB lemon juice
- ¼ cup Thai basil (chopped)
How to cook:
- In a medium hot pot, add coconut oil, garlic and ginger. Stir fry for 1 minute. Then add the broth, coconut amino acids and lemongrass. Simmer on low heat and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the chicken and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the fire. Remove the lemongrass stem and discard. Add coconut milk and lime juice. Stir to mix.
- Divide into bowls and garnish with basil. Please enjoy!
Hibiscus Ganoderma Tea
- 3 cups water
- 1 TB hibiscus tea (in bulk or in bags)
- ⅟16 ounces of smart mushroom powder with Lingzhi
- ¼ cup mint leaves (optional, but delicious!)
How to prepare:
- Bring the water to a boil and steep the hibiscus tea for about 10 minutes.
- Mix super mushroom powder (if used) and stir vigorously to combine. Pour the tea into a jug and refrigerate until cold.
- Divide the ice cubes into two cups and pour the ice tea on top. If needed, it can be decorated with mint. Please enjoy!
Lion’s mane grilled
- 12 ounces lion’s mane mushrooms, cut to desired thickness
- 2 TB avocado oil
- 6 green onions or small yellow onions (thinly sliced)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 TB Miyokos coconut/cashew butter or ½TB ghee
- ⅓Vegetarian soup
- 1 TB apple cider vinegar
- 1 TB fresh thyme leaves
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees (may vary from oven to oven)
- Heat 1 TB avocado in a pot over medium heat and spread the pot evenly.
- Add onions or shallots, thyme and a pinch of salt and stir regularly.
- After 5 minutes, add the vegetable broth, cover the pot and reduce the heat.
- Immerse for 10-12 minutes or until the onion/shallots are soft.
- Add apple cider vinegar and pepper. Stir well.
- Remove from direct heat, but cover it.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. After heating, add 1 TB avocado oil and coat the entire pot.
- Add the mushrooms so that the fuzzy side is facing down. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until light brown, then turn over and repeat. Sprinkle a small slice of Miyoko’s coconut/cashew butter or ghee/light oil on each.
- Put the pan in the oven immediately and bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the fork is softened in the pan. Remove from the oven.
To eat, oop a spoonful of onion/shallot mixture onto the plate (4 in this recipe), then add some mushrooms on top of the onion. If needed, sprinkle some fresh herbs, such as rosemary or chives.
Agaricus blazei tea or soup
- Dried Agaricus blazei
- Hot water
How to prepare:
- Boil the water in the pot
- Soak the dried Agaricus blazei in hot water for at least 30 minutes or reach the desired strength.
Discard the mushrooms and drink the broth as is, or use it in the soup with vegetables such as chicken, beans or kale, other forms of mushrooms, onions, etc. As needed, season with fresh ginger, garlic or other fresh herbs.
Ganoderma and Turkey Tail
These forms are usually not eaten due to their ultra-fiber nature, but can be steeped in hot water to make tea, or used in powder form in beverages and smoothies like smart mushrooms..
Smart mushrooms take root in the latest clinical and scientific research of medical mushrooms. All six mushrooms have high nutritional value and together they provide a wide range of health benefits. These can be added to any recipe!
Benefits of smart mushrooms
The mushrooms in this formula are high in protein and fiber, low in calories and sodium, and provide a variety of vitamins and minerals for the diet. They include dextran, a unique fiber that enhances immunity, provides antioxidant effects and promotes a healthy intestinal microbial balance.
Smart mushrooms provide broad prospects for improving memory, mood and other cognitive functions. These six mushrooms are functional foods that can help increase energy, health care and advanced brain functions.
this is clever Choice of immunity and systemic support.
The “4 Easy & Healthy Mushroom Recipes to Try Today” post first appeared on the BrainMD Health blog.